Thursday 30 December 2010

Let old aquaintance.............

The year end approaches and for me a time to reflect on the past year and to look forward to the new year with optimism and a positive attitude (hopefully)

2010 hasn't been the best year I ever had, there were two bereavements to deal with and my mother was diagnosed with a serious illness.

Which really puts into perspective how petty and really unimportant SL mini dramas and annoyances are.

We lose ourselves in the make believe world of SL, things that are really nothing become something and we forget how to be grown ups and become parodies of ourselves.

Until quite recently I have managed to avoid the drama llama culture of SL, I thought I was immune to it and could spot a 'situtation' and nip in in the bud before it manifested into the D word.

I was wrong and ended up smack bang in the middle of drama central. I would like to say I rose above it, but alas I did not. I wont go into the gory details here but suffice to say it's an old story and one that thrives in SL.

This was a post that I had to write today.When you wake up at 4am thinking about a situation which is happening in a CARTOON WORLD  then Oh My Gosh! it's really really time to draw a line under it.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment