Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

New years day and my thoughts turn to resolutions and goals for 2011.

The RL ones are still being formulated so here are the highlights of the things in SL I would like to change and/or improve in 2011.

  • Blog more
  • Comment more on the many many blogs I love and read daily
  • Spend less time alone in SL (e.g actually leave my skybox)
  • Find new places to go
  • Be more organised in my inventory
  • Be more sociable
  • Stop living in the SL past.
I am giving myself a deadline, If I haven't improved or broadened my SL experience by March, to leave SL for at least six months and then see if

A) Things have improved
B)  I want to come back at all

I love SL but it's not ringing my bells lately I don't know if that's just circumstances or three years is my cut off point, we will see in March.

Thank you to the people who read this blog I have enjoyed writing it very much it is very therapeutic and I hope my posts have entertained you a teeny bit.

I wish you a Happy and Peaceful New Year

Asia x

2 comments:

  1. Your blog has done more than a "teeny bit" of entertainment, I enjoy it very much. You spend the extra time to put so much together in your blogs, and many of us see that. Your an incredibly beautiful av, job well done!
    We all reach a funkitis point on SL, where we think, what am I doing here? Well, this blog should tell you why you shouldnt leave.
    Happy New Year and thank you for sharing your beauty with your fellow bloggers.
    Laila.xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your lovely comments, I am sitting drinking my second cup of morning coffee and smiling, Thanks again Laila xxx

    ReplyDelete