Monday 13 December 2010

30Days of Truth-Day 22

Something you wish you hadn’t done in your life.

*Scratches head...I need to think about this one a while longer.........to be continued.

Takes a deep breath and plunges right in.

The biggest something I wish I hadn't done was leave school with only basic qualifications. I was a little bit clever and a lot lazy and I wanted out of education.

It is without doubt the most stupid decision I have ever made.

I went back into education a couple of years after that but I always felt like a bit of an interloper as most of my peer group had moved on.

I always felt like I was playing catch-up academically which is probably in my own head but there you go, that is what I wish I had not done.

Ok I have to write this. Something else I am coming to regret doing is visiting SL that first time, the mind boggles at the amount of time I have spent/wasted in world.

Yep I know it's a contradiction to diss SL on a blog about well SL, but hand on heart I bet there are a few of us S'Lifers who wish they had never set foot in the place.

I make no apologies for my bah humbug attitude, I am kinda rolling like that lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment