Thursday 2 December 2010

30days of Truth-Day 14

 A hero that has let you down.

It would be too easy to cite my Dad as the hero who let me down (although he did).

I always looked up to my brother even though he is younger than I am.  He let me down years ago I suppose. We had a big fight over something his wife said to my son, it got really nasty both my brother and I have shocking tempers, he said some cruel things to me.  We did not talk to each other for about 9 months and I was so very disappointed he had turned on me in that way.

Thank Goodness we made up, but I do have to admit the relationship has never gotten back to where it as prior to the argument. Just realised I haven't done this in letter form as stated on the official list, ah bugger it I am not going back now to rewrite it.

No comments:

Post a Comment