Thursday 2 December 2010

30days of Truth-Day 13

I am still playing catch-up with 30 Days of Truth.

Moving swiftly on to Day 13-A band or artist that has gotten you through some tough ass days.



Dear M People
Thank you for getting me through some emotional times. I love the lyrics of many of your songs but particularly 'One Night In Heaven' and 'Moving On Up'

At that time I could relate so much to what your music and lyrics were about and in all honesty I have shed a few tears cuddled in my bed listening to M People.

The lyrics of your songs are still as poignant today as they were then.

I apologise for not listening lately but now I have remembered how much I loved your stuff I am going to find out my old CD and relive the times I spent with you.

I miss you guys
Asia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment