Friday 10 December 2010

Game On..

I had an interesting day in SL today. I was at home minding my own business prim fiddling as usual when a friend of mine Lolly sent me a tp to go duck racing. I was total rubbish at it but I had a huge giggle, so Thank you Lolly. No ducks were harmed in the writing of this post :)


After the duck racing (well duck race losing in my case) I started playing Tiny Empires, and woot I love it so far I  haven't taken my eyes off the hud yet.

I am part of the Queendom of True Colors who are a very friendly bunch of people who made me feel right at home even though I had no clue what was happening at first.

I really needed something new to do and It's a way to meet new people too.

Thanks to Lolly and Sniffy for making me feel so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment