Saturday 18 December 2010

30 Days of Truth-Day 24

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs. (Just post the titles and artists and letter)

Oh and I DID post the actual songs but there you go. I enjoyed putting this together.

Dear NI

I put together a playlist for you, the songs maybe don't mean much to you but they do to me, they represent bits of the journey we took together, and it's some of the music I listened to.

Anyway listen, don't listen, take it the wrong way, take it the right way etc.



Playlist for Ni

Never forget you-The Noisettes
The reason I chose this track is simple,refer to title.

Michael Jackson-Earth Song
Possibly one of the only songs that we both like so it's special.

Take That-Patience
Yeah I know Take That Yikes! but they are great lyrics and I listened to it a lot lately.

James Blunt-Goodbye my lover
No explanation needed these are some of the most beautiful lyrics I ever heard.

Kylie Minogue-Can't get you out of my head
Yep Yep.


Katy Perry-Hot N Cold
The theme tune of me and you :) both guilty as charged.

Scouting for Girls-This is not a love song
Listened to this when I was sulking mostly lol

No comments:

Post a Comment