Sunday 5 December 2010

30days of Truth-Day 18

Your views on gay marriage.

I know quite a few people who are gay (please don't call them gay people, this seems to make the gay part more important that the people part in my opinion) 

A person sexuality is their own business who they choose to desire or love is nobodies concern but theirs.

If two people are in love and want to marry they should have the absolute right to do that regardless of their sexuality.

Every couple should have the chance to stand up in front of friends and family (and in a church if they wish) and celebrate their love and committement to each other by taking part in a legal marriage ceromony.

I know many people will disagree with my point of view but this is my blog and my 30 days of truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment