Thursday 2 December 2010

30days of Truth-Day 12

Something you never get compliments on.

Ahhh so many things (modest much!!)

In my experience we all need validation and a bit of recognition that what we are, or do is appreciated by others.

Personally I do need compliments as I don't have confidence in much of what I do.

Naming one thing you don't get complimented on is a bit like saying look at me look at me compliment me compliment me.

Finally onto day 12.

Hello my name is Asia Romano and I never get complimented on how loyal I am. Apologies if this makes no sense to anyone who is reading this blog (waves to you) I know what I mean and as I am the typist for this blog I am standing by that.

I am going now to eat some hot buttered toast and plan the rest of my day of idleness.

No comments:

Post a Comment