Tuesday 30 November 2010

30days of truth-Day 10

I am feeling less than great at the moment anyway moving swiftly on.

Into double digits I am sooooo far behind on this challenge now. I am pulling a double (or treble, depending on how by brain holds up)

Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know.

I am struggling to think of someone who is in my life that I don't want there.

I have no problem removing people from my life when it's called for. If they don't belong there for whatever reason they are gone. I have been called single minded and callous on several occasions.

This is not the most endearing facet of my personality but it is what it is.

With very few exceptions, I don't regret meeting the people who have passed in and out of my life.

I am undecided about how prudent including the next paragraph is, but this is 30 days of truth so it will stay for now.

One of the exceptions is someone I don't know. I met this person once and I wish with every inch of my being that I had never laid eyes on him and yes I am desperate to forget he ever existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment