Friday 19 November 2010

30 days of truth-day 2

Hmm, chews pen, scratches head, looks out of the window at a cat skulking across her garden, wonder where he is going? how cool would it be if cats could talk, why don't cats have cool little tartan coats like dogs do? (daydreaming police intervention here SNAP out of it) OK! day 2 what I love about myself.
(note from Editor, she is stalling)

This is a toughie but I have had a good rummage about, turned over a few dusty boxes and found something I think. I love my sense of humour and my ability to make people laugh.

Apparently even as a child I could make my mother laugh until she cried and now my son does the same thing for me. I have a very dry sense of humour which is not to every ones taste, but for the people who share my sense of humour I am a complete hoot. I don't tell jokes I would say it's more observational humour

I love to hear people really really laugh to the point where they are out of control if I can make someone laugh like that it lightens my heart.

Not as tough as I thought it was going to be, surely not many of us are comfortable thinking about what we love about ourselves, but that is another post for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment