Friday 28 January 2011

There's a storm coming

I have tried and tried with Viewer 2, I have tried with Kirstens Viewer both of which kick me unceremoniously out the door often accompanied by the bsod (blue screen of death).

I have read blogs and  forums looking for reasons why I can't run either of them on a reasonable laptop besides which I really dislike the new interface it's cluttered and cumbersome.

There appears to be light at the end of the tunnel and I am really hoping that I will be able to run the new Firestorm Viewer when it's eventually released. Tonight I found this

I don't know what I think about the interface but it looks less cluttered than V2.

I wish I could say I want a V2 viewer for some techy reason but I can't  I want it for multiple tattoo's and the multiple clothing layers (yes I am just that vain)

Check out the link see what you think.

1 comment:

  1. That is basically the reason I wanted it too... and Firestorm was the first I was able to use, now, without feeling like puking 5 minutes after I logged in. The interface is better and more manageable and I could see this as being "my" viewer.
    Hope it works out for you Asia!

    ReplyDelete