Tuesday 8 February 2011

Breeding Contempt

I have succumbed to the breeding phenomenon that has exploded into SL.

My SL sis is an expert in all things breedable (and about to breed herself in SL hahaha!) She talks about her menagerie and I have been over to see her horsies, but I didn't really 'get it'.

All that changed when I first read about and then went to to take a look at KittyCatS.  I was prepared to check them out and to file them away under 'Pfffft I don't think so'

The hype around the release of these Cats has been huge.This has to be some of the best marketing I have seen in SL.

By one minute to Midnight on Sunday (the official release time) Kitty wannabe owners were almost tearing down the gates to get in, I wasn't one of them as one minute to midnight =one minute to eight on a Monday morning in the UK

                                                      

Today I brought home my first kitty little Noir, Luckily she is a black cat as she is going to need all the luck she can get with a mummy/owner like me.

I have to go now and do some crazy cat lady type activities.

2 comments:

  1. My sis succumbed to the breedables (cant contain my excitement). From an Expert at breeding to the Expert at blogging...I do hope you enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she is so cute!
    I got Romeo for free at the SL8B and probably won't breed him.. But he's o much fun to have around :)

    ReplyDelete