Sunday 29 August 2010

Neko Retro Chic?

When I first came to SL I noticed around the place avi's with ears and tails, being the enquiring kind I ignored this for months, finally I struck up a conversation with one of the be eared kind and was told that they were 'Neko'-nodding wisely and pretending I had the first clue what a Neko was I went on my way.

Over the following years I saw Neko's less and less, replaced I think maybe by the Elves and other pointy eared kind.

But over the last month or so I have noticed again an increase in Neko's. No doubt the stalwart Neko's will throw their arms up in outrage at this statement, but I can only speak (type) as I find.

Which brings me to wonder if I have been in SL for so long that things are starting to come back in fashion-a sobering thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment