Sunday 10 October 2010

Self Indulgent Post

Empty Arms


So many happy memories


I crave your indulgence, I need to wallow, to get come kind of closure (ick hate that expression).

Once upon a time in SL, I was in a very meaningful relationship with an amazing guy, 18months of loving and laughing, we explored our virtual world and we were happy. SL was our world, we lived together, we played together, we loved together.

But it ended, quite a while ago now and I have been half a person since then. He is never coming back, and I need to move on.

We had a favorite place in SL, it is where we had some of our most intimate and loving moments, a couple of days ago I went back for the first time and to say Goodbye finally to my sweetheart.
I wrote this while watching a very sad pixle girl wander about an empty sim.

Final Goodbye

Today I did something I thought I could or would never do again, I visited a very special place in Second Life.

For my love and I this was the most special place, a place where we laughed and shared and loved each other.

As I toured the sim, it broke my heart to see my pixel alter ego there alone.

Poignantly, Imagine by John Lennon was playing in the background I mourned for you and for what we had shared.

My tears flowed ,my throat ached and it felt like losing you all over again.

Our journey together lasted for Eighteen months and I will cherish and preserve those memories for ever.

I met you and I loved you. I miss you and I will always love you.
Goodbye my love, you made me a better person.
Ok now I am going to have a good cry and eat some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment