Wednesday 21 July 2010

Procastination

Stands up, Hello my name is Asia and I am a serial procrastinator.

I have such fabulous plans in my head, I am going to be an avid blogger, I am going to be a photographer, I am going to be a designer, I am going to get a sl job, I am going to be a stylist.....pretty sparkly ideas that make me fizz with anticipation yep I am motivated I am logging in now I'M READY.

But like cheap champagne I lose the fizz, little by little my pretty ideas and dreams float away, some random fashion notice catches my eye and off I go, all thoughts of the all conquering Asia lost to the ether.

So hello my name is Asia Romano and today I will stand idly by in a club or paddle through some lag fest of a sale.

I will take over the world later, maybe in a couple of hours, or tomorrow at the latest.

Blatantly stealing the sentiment of some actress in a big frock BUT

"Tomorrow is another day"

ps I do know it was Vivian Leigh btw :)

No comments:

Post a Comment